Request Training


Request Training Kids Mental Health Pierce County (KMHPC) is dedicated to developing a coordinated, responsive behavioral health system that serves the needs of children, youth, and families at the right time, in the best place, with the best outcomes for them.  To help drive this we understand the importance of providing education

Request Training2024-07-17T16:07:42-07:00

Find a Provider


Find a Provider South Sound 2-1-1: For help finding Behavioral Health  services and resources in Pierce County South Sound 2-1-1 can also help you find other community services and resources. All calls are confidential. To find the resources you need, simply dial 2-1-1 The South Sound 211 call center is open Monday through Friday

Find a Provider2024-05-07T12:47:04-07:00
Go to Top